Continuous learning is critical to insure knowledge stays current with state of the art thinking.
Learning comes from formal education, years of experience and the power of team solutions. Knowledge is required to develop the best achievable value decisions in building materials and construction processes to accomplish your construction project deliverables and goals.
Burkholder Construction Degrees and Certifications:
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Mechanical Engineering – University of Michigan (Marc Burkholder)
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Civil Engineering – University of Detroit (Jim Burkholder)
- Masters of Science Degree in Civil Engineering – Cornell University (Jim Burkholder)
- BPI: Building Analyst Professional
- BPI: Building Envelope Professional
- RESNET Home Energy Rater
- NAHB Certified Green Professional
- Lead Safety for Renovation, Repair and Painting - Certified Renovator
- National Association of Home Builders/Remodeler’s Council
- USGBC LEED Program: Certified Platinum Custom Home
State of the art Knowledge enables Burkholder Construction to achieve their pledged commitment to building high quality, energy efficient (qualified with an HERS Rating), low maintenance structures that last. It enables their commitment to being on the forefront of building technologies, systems and science, products and innovations, and building trends of the industry to bring value to your building project.